Monday, May 18, 2009

CBS News on "Safe Families"

Here's a brief look at an organization we value a lot called "Safe Families" - a practical way to show Christ's love in a world full of real need. Malik (one of the boys featured in this story) has been a joy in our home and we've had the privilege of being able to participate with his family - and to share the Gospel with him.



Watch CBS Videos Online

By the way, they can always use another loving home... if you're interested, check out the link above or drop a note to us here at the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a great video. My parents were in foster care and adopted I think this is a better option. Hi, ,my name is Jenifer Harrod.
I saw that you have Jesus in common with me. I am an Herbalist, wife of one, and homeschooling Mother of 7. I am trying to run a home, herbalist, office online, but I need help from some people who will agree to trade links with me and possibly use some of my articles on their blog occasionally. My blog is http://garlicmom.blogspot.com and my web site is www.mynsp.com/jeniferharrod Let me know if you need me to email any of my articles to you. I would be glad to. Thanks and God Bless!